The goal of this campaign was to support the 'Anywhere, Anytime' approach to WA police enforcement activities. The message aimed to increase the perceived likelihood of being stopped for a random breath test.
The specific objectives of this campaign were to:
- Support WA police drink driving enforcement activities by creating the perception that if you drink and drive, you will be caught; and
- Raise the awareness of the risks associated with drink driving.
Summary of results
- Strong prompted awareness (77%).
- Of those who admitted to recently driving near or over blood alcohol limit, 87% had seen the campaign.
- 95% said the campaign was easy to understand, with 77% saying it was believable.