Contact Us

We value your feedback and ideas about road safety. Please fill in the Contact Us form if you’d like to ask us a question.


If you are enquiring about:

  • your traffic infringement, please contact WA Police
  • the status of your licence or demerit points, please visit the Department of Transport website
  • locations of speed cameras, please contact WA Police
  • the safety of your local road, please contact your local council
  • the safety of state roads, please contact Main Roads WA
  • speed limits, please contact Main Roads WA

For any other road safety enquiry, please contact the Road Safety Commission:

Relay & Translation Service:

  • National Relay Service - TTY/Voice 133 677
  • National Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) - 131 450

Office Address:
Road Safety Commission
Level 1, 151 Royal Street
East Perth  WA  6004

Postal Address:
Road Safety Commission
PO Box 6348
East Perth  WA  6892

Contact Us

Reply Requested: