Unless otherwise stated, copyright in all materials on this website is the property of the State of Western Australia. In addition to any fair dealings permitted under the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968, material (except television and radio commercials) on this website may be reproduced or communicated to the public for research, study and private non-commercial use provided that the State of Western Australia is acknowledged as the copyright owner and the material is not altered.
If you wish to reproduce or communicate television and/or radio commercials, permission is required by submitting the following form.
Visit the Contact Us page if you have any further queries.
REQUEST TO REPRODUCE COPYRIGHT MATERIALS
Organisation requesting approval:
Conditions of approval
Approval to reproduce the material specified above is subject to the following conditions:
- Permission for any use of these materials other than specified in this agreement should be sought in writing by from the Road Safety Commission, Western Australia (RSC).
- Where changes are to be made to wording of RSC materials, this must be approved with Road Safety Commission prior to publishing.
- Where changes to layout of RSC materials are concerned this can be done at the discretion of the requesting agency.
- Approval is limited exclusively to the purposes outlined in this agreement.
- Final copies of reproduced materials must be forwarded to the Road Safety Commission prior to use.
- The use of materials are free of charge however, all expenses associated in reproducing these materials including art work retrieval, talent roll over fees, resizing, rebranding, media scheduling charges, etc. are the responsibility of the requesting agency.
- Acknowledgement must be made to the material source in any publication or reproduction of the materials.