Saving Lives Together

Guide to Driving in WA

km/h speed zone where most fatalities occur in WA


trucks are common in outback WA


and 3 demerit points using a hand held mobile phone whilst driving  


of water minimum, per person per day when on outback trips.

Previous Next

Driver's licence

 You must carry your current overseas licence and a translation, or an International Drivers’ Permit (IDP) with you while driving.

If your foreign licence does not have a photo ID, you should get an IDP before travelling to Australia if you intend to rent a car.
{% if(CurrentDocument.NodeAliasPath.Contains ("/Games/Physics-of-speed")) { |(user)Administrator|(hash)724fe57734a18345d03a421a64917d23984a5d16c5319233a9217c25aadd5eda%}